Magnificent land of 472390 square feet, buildable and bordered by Rainbow lake. Characteristics : - Right of way for Rainbow and the Indian Lake. - The area is served by Hydro Quebec as well as high speed internet with Fibre Argenteuil.
Magnificent land of 472,390 square feet, buildable
- Buildable lot, but not subdividable.
- Right of way for 2 lakes, with association du lac Indien.
- Rainbow Lake with picnic tables, a beach, parasols.
- Indian Lake with picnic tables, a beach, parasols and an open space community center.
- High Speed internet available with Fibre Argenteuil.
- Compost, garbage, recycling, snow removal and Hydro on street.
- Short term rentals permitted.
- Zoning RU-309
- 1h15 minutes away from montreal, 1h30, from Ottawa, 45 minutes from Morin Heights, 25 from Lachute, and 30 from Hawkesbury.
Motor boats are not permitted, kayaks, canoes, paddle boards etc. are.
To find it, go to 23 Inson Rd the land begins about thirty meters before the house.
The area is starting to bloom, 2 houses are being built on street.
- No certificate of location or water / soil test will be provided by the seller.
- Lot 4676894 being crossed by streams, and part of rainbow lake, will have to go through more municipal and provincial demands before building can be confirmed.
- Therefor both lots are sold together allowing buyer to build on 96, and have 94 as a very large back yard.
Access : LAC , Waterfront : RUISSEAU , Non navigable
Wooded: mixed trees , Wooded
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is CATHERINE REGEV, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is CATHERINE REGEV, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is MATHIEU BOUVRETTE INC., real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is MARIE-CHRISTINE LAVERDIERE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.